Signed in as:
Signed in as:
To cancel a placed order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the order ships out. Submitting a cancellation request before order ship out will not guarantee a cancellation success. Customers will receive an email confirmation if the order is successfully canceled.
We will not be able to cancel order after order shipped out. Please wait for the order to deliver and contact us for a return label within 14 days of delivery. Rejecting a shipped out order or failing to follow the return procedure might cause item loss in transit or reject by warehouse due to no return registration which might lead to ineligibility of refund or replacement.
After we have received your return package and confirmed that the package is complete and the product is unused and in good condition. Please note there will be a restocking fee of $200 (per bike unit) deducted from the final refund.
Customers are allowed to submit a return request within 14 days of delivery via email@example.com. Return requests submitted 14 days after the delivery date will not be approved.
To return an ebike that is not defective or damaged out of the box, you must contact My Extreme Bike, Inc. within 14 days of your receipt of the ebike. A restocking is subject to charge. For unused bike, a $200 restocking fee will be deducted from the final refund. For used bike, a 20% of the total order amount will be deducted from the final refund. The ebike must be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, pedals, horn, front & rear reflectors, headlight, user manual, etc.).
Customers must receive prior authorization and a prepaid return shipping label from My Extreme Bike, Inc. Warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return. It is best to return in the original package but other boxes will also be acceptable.
To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with [RETURN REQUEST] and your order number in the subject line for faster processing. Please ship all approved returns using the shipping label provided during the return merchandise authorization process.
1. Pre-Orders and Backorders and Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations. Our backorder process is for ebikes that have already been available but are temporarily out of stock. For all pre-orders and backorders, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately for pre-order/backorder discount pricing ($200 deduction from discount). There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship-we will give a shipping estimate at time of order.
2. Accessory and Replacement Parts. Any purchase of accessories or receipt of a replacement part under the Limited Warranty shall be eligible for return within 14 days of receipt. Returned accessories and/or replacement parts must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use, and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which the customer received it. Customers will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways.
3. Non-returnable/non-refundable Items. Used Products, batteries, and gifted orders shall not be returnable except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty. These cases must receive approval for return from the company. “Built and Delivered” fees are nonrefundable.
Refunds will be made after the Ebike is returned and inspected by warehouse.
Non-returnable Items Include, But are not limited to
1. Product from Unauthorized Reseller/Individual;
2. Damaged item caused by human factors;
Please contact us at email@example.com to submit your refund request.
The final refund amount might be subject to the deductions of restocking fees, return shipping fees, and the insurance cost of the original order.
For return orders, refund will be approved after the return package is successfully delivered and inspected by warehouse. Customers will be notified via email and shall receive a refund back to the original payment method. Please be aware that bank or credit card companies may take additional time up to 30 days to process the refund.
Limited Warranty Terms
All My Extreme Bike, Inc. ebikes (the “ebike”), and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year after receipt of the ebike by the customer (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States ebike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
· Only the original owner of an ebike purchased from My Extreme Bike, Inc.’s online or in person delivery is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike.
· The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, battery, motor, motor controller, LED display, throttle, brake, front light, rear light and charger (each a “Covered Component”).
· The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
· Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component (as mentioned above).
· Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
· Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
· For the avoidance of doubt, My Extreme Bike, Inc. will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage caused by use, speed unlock, hardware or software modifications, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
· The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
· Any products sold by My Extreme Bike Inc. that is not an ebike.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF My Extreme Bike, INC.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but My Extreme Bike, Inc. will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
· Notify My Extreme Bike, Inc. of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the ebike;
· Provide My Extreme Bike, Inc. with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component;
· Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the ebike; and
· Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time-sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ebike for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, My Extreme Bike, Inc. will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any ebike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the ebike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
My Extreme Bike, INC. WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
· Contact the My Extreme Bike, Inc. team through firstname.lastname@example.org. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
· If the team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
· After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
· You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless My Extreme Bike, Inc. agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND My Extreme Bike, INC.’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. My Extreme Bike, Inc.’s LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBIKE, NOR SHALL My Extreme Bike, Inc. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, My Extreme Bike, Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Copyright © 2023 My Extreme Bike - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy